Sorting, collection and delivery of all mail and goods inward/ outward to required destination and associated administration tasks. Keeping proper record of Files /Correspondence. Issuing of letters and follow-up. Should have good typing skills and command over the use of Microsoft Office and email/internet applications. Good working knowledge of office equipment, faxes, printers, copies, shredders and binders. Diary management (Record Keeping & correspondence).
Assistant Manager Information Technology
Provide support to systems, networks and MIS functions.
Facilitate in liaison with various IT related service providers of the Company.
Rectify day-to-day problems related to MIS applications, database and ERP products.
Rectify day-to-day problems related to PCs, laptops, servers and operating systems.
Carry out routine installations and provide help desk support to Company departments.
Assistant Manager Internal Audit
Assist Manager Internal Audit in carrying out the audit program as approved the Committee.
- Requesting any files that may be needed. Management of the audited area should be made aware that the Internal Auditor has those files.
- Safeguarding all files / records that have been entrusted to the Auditor’s possession.
- Returning all files / records to the person or area they were obtained from.
- Maintaining all records in the same or better condition than that in which they were found.
- Returning all documents taken to the Internal Auditor’s work area to the records custodian by the end of the day if such return is requested.
- Ensuring that the audit or review is conducted with the least amount of disruption to the audited area as is possible.
Assistant Manager Coordination
Primary job responsibility will be to assist Coordination department in its external and internal coordination activities.
Coordinate work flow internally & externally.
Provide support to various departments.
Facilitate development of periodic progress reports.
Maintain a comprehensive database of relevant external stakeholders, including (but not limited to) ministries, attached departments, funding agencies, R&D organizations, non-governmental organizations, chambers of commerce, associations, academia and the industry.
Communicate and coordinate with all relevant external stakeholder regarding their participation and involvement in various company events and awareness programs.
Assistant Manager Solicitation & Evaluation
Coordinate activities of the department regarding all aspects of submitted proposals. Maintain effective liaison between various departments for internal coordination. Liaison with principal investigators regarding all aspects of submitted proposals.
Deputy Manager HR
Assist in Formulation of HR Policies and Strategies. Effectively manage Employee Recruitment Process. Plan and execute employee training programs. Maintain Employee HR Policy Compliance Records. Coordinate Employee Performance Review Sessions. Assist management in creating a positive work environment. To assist in quarterly, six monthly and yearly goals preparation exercise of various departments of the company.
Deputy Manager Legal
Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents. Development and execution of an effective system for intellectual property rights sharing. Handling all potential legal matters, including analysis, evaluation and defense of any legal dispute.
* Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
* Participating in contract negotiations and ensure compliance with all legal documentation requirements
* Providing legal advice for the operations of the National R & D Fund, and all potential legal issues
Follow-up on Contractual Obligations
* Follow up of project contract and subcontract to assure fulfillment of contractual obligations by all parties
IPR Sharing System
* Development and execution of an effective system for IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) sharing
Conflict Resolution and Litigation
* Conflict Resolution and also responsible for coordinating and overseeing all litigation
* Responsible for handling all potential legal matters, including Analysis, evaluation and defense of any legal dispute
Update Legal Policies and Procedures
* Monitoring changes in laws and regulations that may affect departmental operations and implementing policy and procedural changes as required.
Deputy Manager Information Technology
Overall manage IT infrastructure of the Company.
Assist in planning, development and deployment of ERP products and other business applications.
Liaise with Service providers for operation level coordination and assistance.
Prepare and implement backup and disaster recovery plans.
Facilitate various departments of the Company in deployment of various applications.
Effectively plan and execute related training and orientation plans.
Deputy Manager Projects
Assist in planning and execution of various initiatives and programs administered by the Company.
Coordinate internally with departments in association with various initiatives and programs.
Coordinate with service providers and external stakeholders for effective rollout of various initiatives and programs.
Manager Information Technology
Overall manage the IT function of the Company.
Assist management in mapping IT initiatives to the goals of the organization, implementing strategic plans for creating an automated environment.
Managing the implementation of the MIS Applications, database and ERP products, Computer Hardware, Networking infrastructure and web security services.
Liaise with various functional heads to ensure progress in work needed in these areas.
Liaise with Application, network and other IT service providers for implementation and maintenance of IT services.
Supervise and guide the team in achieving above tasks.
Assists management in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software product / services / support purchases..
Keeps current regarding new hardware/software products, evaluates new technologies and recommends the induction of related products and services..
Effectively design/plan and execute various initiatives and programs administered by the Company.
Liaise with various departments required for internal coordination with respect of various initiatives and programs.
Liaise with various external entities to ensure effective rollout of initiatives and programs.
Solicit project proposals negotiate and coordinate with the Principal Investigator (PI) regarding all aspects of the proposal including presentations by the PIs and discussions to improve received proposals.
Evaluate and manage utilization/commercialization aspects of funded projects.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Company Secretary will be responsible for maintaining the statutory registers of the Company and ensuring that statutory forms are filled and submitted promptly. He/She will be coordinating the Board (and its sub-committees) meetings pertaining to the organization, recording accurate meeting minutes, and following up on actions based upon the decisions taken by the Board. Any other matters of the Board as related to the company affairs will also be the responsibility of this individual.