Short Term Project Management Consultancy Services Required
Services are required on part-time, hourly contract basis from competent individuals to help the Fund define the framework of new initiatives and programs besides defining parameters for evaluation, financial budgeting, execution, audit, monitoring and metrics for success in consultation with the Fund.
Naib Qasid/Office Boy
Primary job responsibility will be washing utensils and maintenance of cleanliness of office equipment and furniture besides dispatching official posts and delivery of documents/files to destination etc.
Receptionist / Office Assistant
- Answer/Transfer/route all calls, take messages as needed and assist all customers (on the phone and in-person) with basic program information.
- Sorting, collection and delivery of all mail and goods inward/ outward to required destination and associated administration tasks.
- Recruitment related tasks when necessary, such as: receiving & organizing applications, sending out various offer and regret letters, setting up interviews, corresponding with applicants, etc.
- Perform all administrative and secretarial functions of CEO/GM office independently;
- Actively anticipate and proactively perform tasks required by the CEO/GM, with minimal direction;
- Manage entire internal/external correspondence and draft/edit a variety of letters / memoranda / reports using proper grammar, punctuation and style;
- Manage, and ensure in the CEO/GM’s absence that requests for action and information are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintain and manage all the necessary file work and documents.
- Carry out assignments independently
- Maintain policy and confidential files, records and documentation.
- Manage hotel/travel bookings and maintain their record.
Assistant Manager Coordination
Primary job responsibility will be to assist Coordination department in its external and internal coordination activities.
- Coordinate work flow internally & externally.
- Provide support to various departments.
- Facilitate development of periodic progress reports.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of relevant external stakeholders, including (but not limited to) ministries, attached departments, funding agencies, R&D organizations, non-governmental organizations, chambers of commerce, associations, academia and the industry.
- Facilitate in business process improvement and information systems initiatives undertaken by the company.
- Communicate and coordinate with all relevant external stakeholder regarding their participation and involvement in various company events and awareness programs.
Assistant Manager Finance
- To assist Manager Finance in matters related to financial management of development projects, annual budget and project evaluation.
- To develop and manage periodical (fortnightly, monthly, biannual, annual) financial databases and management information reports (MIRs).
- To handle PSDP projects and assist Manager Finance in related AGPR matters.
Assistant Manager Solicitation & Evaluation
Coordinate activities of the department regarding all aspects of submitted proposals.
Maintain effective liaison between various departments for internal coordination.
- Liaison with principal investigators regarding all aspects of submitted proposals.
Deputy Manager Solicitation & Evaluation
- Primary job responsibility will be to assist management in performing their duties.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the thorough evaluation of the Project Applications/ Proposals along with providing assistance to management in the performance of above responsibilities.
Manager Solicitation & Evaluation
Solicit project proposals negotiate and coordinate with the Principal Investigator (PI) regarding all aspects of the proposal including presentations by the PIs and discussions to improve received proposals.
Evaluate and manage utilization/commercialization aspects of funded projects.
- Formulate HR Policies and Strategies while in coordination with the Management
- Complete Management of the Employee Recruitment Process
- Coordinate Orientation Programs for New Employees
- Analyze other Training Needs in coordination with the Management
- Maintain Employee HR Policy Compliance Records
- Coordinate Employee Performance Review Sessions
- Resolve of any conflicts related to HR Matters proactively
- Maintain Employee Records and Documents
- Assist management in creating a positive work environment.
General Manager Technical (CTO)
Transform Fund’s vision into suitable technical R&D projects and human resource development objectives. Define technology focus in ICT areas of Fund’s interest. Manage technical evaluation and monitoring of projects. Represent the Fund in technology events. Adjust technical direction of funded projects and programs as technology and market trends change. Lead a team comprising of technical experts within the Company.
The GM technical/chief technology officer (CTO) is responsible for establishing the Fund’s technology vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology related functions. The CTO is the Fund’s top technology executive, playing an integral role in the Fund’s strategic technology direction setting with regards to its areas of technology focus. He will lead the execution of technology strategy for Technical R&D projects, partnerships, and external relationships. He shall also build and manage a top-flight technology team. He shall provide visible leadership for the Fund within the ICT technology community. He is expected to anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure that R&D output due to Fund’s initiatives is current and up-to-date. He and his team is supposed to identify research prospects and design a framework to help external evaluators assess the projects uniformly. He is responsible for identification of technical directions in ICT sector globally, develop and maintain themes and project definitions based on the themes. Define and/or help define projects corresponding to theme. He shall work closely with other departments to ensure timely evaluation of project proposals and completion of projects.