1. Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings board committees and annual general meetings.
2. Ensuring that the company complies with its Memorandum and Articles of Association and, drafting and incorporating amendments in accordance with correct procedures.
3. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
4. Participating as a key member of the company team, protecting the company's interests by ensuring the effectiveness of all documentation.
5. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action.
6. Continually reviewing developments in corporate governance; facilitating the proper induction of directors into their role; advising and assisting the directors with respect to their duties and responsibilities, in particular compliance with company law.
7. Ensuring proper and orderly conduct of board meetings and board committees meetings etc.
8. Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
9. Any other responsibility as per requirement and decision of the management.
Chief Financial Officer
Control and treasury functions:
1. The CFO’s responsibilities are rooted in the functions of “control” and “treasury”. The CFO must ensure that appropriate systems are in place to measure the attainment of corporate and departmental goals along with certain other responsibilities.
Develop financial systems and internal controls:
1. Develop Ignite (Formerly National ICT R&D Fund) financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
2. Ensure the effective management of Ignite (Formerly National ICT R&D Fund) financial operations.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
4. Develop, execute, and communicate overall financial strategy to all stakeholders.
Financial reporting and auditing procedures:
1. Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Ensure records systems are
maintained in accordance with International auditing standards.
2. Ensure compliance with state, federal budgetary reporting requirements.
3. Handling financing of large projects, audits and accounts functions.
Financial policy decision recommendations:
1. Provide recommendations to the CEO on major financial decisions and carry out the financial policy decisions made by R&D Fund Co. Board.
Any other responsibility as per requirement and decision of the supervisor.