To facilitate staff in performing their official duties.
Assistant Manager Legal
Primary job responsibility will be to provide legal advice for the operations of the Ignite (Formerly National ICT R & D Fund), and all potential legal issues besides various other responsibilities.
Manager Monitoring (Technical)
Primary job responsibility will be to monitor technical activities and progress of projects funded by Ignite (Formerly National ICT R&D Fund). In addition, other monitoring related activities will also be a part of the job.
1. To design and implement technical monitoring and evaluation tools and strategies in line with the ongoing proposal approval criteria.
2. To follow-up on funded proposals ensuring timely submission of progress reports and adherence to project timetables.
3. To ensure effective and progressive monitoring of all R&D Funded projects, with a view to strengthen the performance of these projects.
4. To generate technical monitoring reports on the progress of funded projects.
5. To communicate with Principal Investigators on all technical matters of the funded projects.
6. To provide all essential technical information about funded projects to other departments of the organization.
Assistant Manager Project Evaluation
Primary job responsibility will be to assist General Manager, Managers Project Evaluation and Deputy Manager Solicitation & Evaluation in performing their duties.
The incumbent will be responsible for the initial assessment of submitted proposals and assisting DM S&E in routine tasks.