Qualification & Experience:
MS degree (18 years of education) in ICT related disciplines; however, a person with higher qualifications will be given preference.
5 to 7 years work experience of Research and Development in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ideally in a product development environment) and should have understanding of Project Management.
The ideal candidate should have good understanding and experience in real time software and hardware development across the full software/hardware lifecycle from requirements analysis through hardware/software integration to system acceptance along with in depth experience of RF/ hardware/software integration. Knowledge of software and hardware quality assurance practices will be a plus. Telecoms technologies knowledge of GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, WiMAX, Fiber Optics, Telecom Networks, Network Security, NGN, VoIP, IPTV, Mobile TV, FTTH, HSPA, IMS, 3G and 4G will be required as well.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Contract basis, market competitive salary, monetization equivalent to 1000 CC car, medical and other facilities.
1. To first solicit the projects asking the Principal Investigators to submit their project proposals relevant to the announced theme. Evaluation of the proposals in lined with the defined criteria of the R&D Fund monitoring department. Moreover the evaluation of all unsolicited independent projects will also be the responsibility of the Manager Project Evaluation.
2. To work as a liaison with the External Evaluators to creating an effective link between the Monitoring Department and the External Evaluators
3. To ensure timely submissions of the preliminary and final evaluation reports of the project proposals in accordance with the defined deadlines
4. To carry out negotiation and coordination with the principal investigator regarding the technical aspects of the proposal. These negotiations will be conducted to resolve all issues acting as a hazard for the approval.
5. To forward recommendations and prepare penetrations for the GM, CFO, CEO, Board and PAC regarding the evaluated/ approved projects.
6. To coordinate and provide all essential details about the projects required to the other departments for maintaining their data regarding the projects funded by the R&D Fund Company.
Reports to: General Manager Solicitation & Evaluation