Deputy Manager Legal
- Drafting & reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Participating in contract negotiations and ensure compliance with all legal documentation requirements;
- Contract fulfilment and custodian of contract repository.
- Providing legal advice for the operations of National R&D Fund and all potential legal issues.
Follow-up on Contractual Obligations:
- Follow up of project contract and sub contract to assure fulfillment of contractual obligations from all parties;
IPR Sharing System:
- Development and execution of an effective system for IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) sharing.
Conflict Resolution & Litigation:
- Conflict resolution and also responsible for coordinating and overseeing all litigation;
- Responsible for handling all potential legal matters, including analysis, evaluation and defense of any legal dispute;
Update Legal Policies & Procedures:
- Monitoring changes in laws and regulations that may affect departmental operations and implementing policy and procedural changes as required;
Deputy Manager Information Technology
- Overall manage IT infrastructure of the Company.
Assist in planning, development and deployment of ERP products and other business applications.
- Liaise with Service providers for operation level coordination and assistance.
- Prepare and implement backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Facilitate various departments of the Company in deployment of various applications.
- Effectively plan and execute related training and orientation plans.
Development of HR System’s
- Manager HR is responsible for departmental restructuring and re- engineering of procedures and processes for better utilization of human resources.
Coaching & Conflict Resolution:
- To conduct executive and management coaching and conflict resolution.
Design Programs and Values:
- To develop values and design programs for team interactions, skills alignment, and employee’s morale and workplace climate.
- Formulate HR policies and strategies while in coordination with the management.
- Complete management of the employee recruitment process.
- Analyze Training Needs in coordination with the management
- Assist management in creating a positive work environment.
- Effectively design/plan and implement various initiatives and programs administered by the Company.
- Liaise with various departments required for internal coordination with respect of various initiatives and programs.
- Liaise with various external entities to ensure effective rollout of initiatives and programs.
- Knowledge of project based financial molding techniques and macro and micro economic related strategies
Manager Information Technology
- Overall manage the IT function of the Company.
- Assist management in mapping IT initiatives to the goals of the organization, implementing strategic plans for creating an automated environment.
- Managing the implementation of the MIS Applications, database and ERP products, Computer Hardware, Networking infrastructure and web security services. Liaise with various functional heads to ensure progress in work needed in these areas.
- Liaise with Application, network and other IT service providers for implementation and maintenance of IT services.
- Supervise and guide the team in achieving above tasks.
Assists management in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software product / services / support purchases.
- Keeps updated regarding new hardware/software products, evaluates new technologies and recommends the induction of related products and services.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings board committees and annual general meetings.
- Ensuring that the company complies with its Memorandum and Articles of Association and, drafting and incorporating amendments in accordance with correct procedures.
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Participating as a key member of the company team, protecting the company's interests by ensuring the effectiveness of all documentation.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action.
- Continually reviewing developments in corporate governance; facilitating the proper induction of directors into their role; advising and assisting the directors with respect to their duties and responsibilities, in particular compliance with company law.
- Ensuring proper and orderly conduct of board meetings and board committees meetings etc.
- Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
- To manage existing and new initiatives and programs administered by the Fund.
- To facilitate the Fund define the framework of new initiatives and programs besides overseeing essential parameters for evaluation, financial budgeting, execution, audit, monitoring and metrics of success for all the projects.
Chief Financial Officer
- Control and treasury functions:
1. The CFO’s responsibilities are rooted in the functions of “control” and “treasury”. The CFO must ensure that appropriate systems are in place to measure the attainment of corporate and departmental goals along with certain other responsibilities.
- Develop financial systems and internal controls:
1. Develop National R&D Fund’s financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
2. Ensure the effective management of National R&D Fund’s financial operations.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
4. Develop, execute, and communicate overall financial strategy to all stakeholders.
- Financial reporting and auditing procedures:
1. Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Ensure records systems are
maintained in accordance with International auditing standards.
2. Ensure compliance with state, federal budgetary reporting requirements.
3. Handling financing of large projects, audits and accounts functions.
- Financial policy decision recommendations:
1. Provide recommendations to the CEO on major financial decisions and carry out the financial policy decisions made by R&D Fund Co. Board.
- Any other responsibility as per requirement and decision of the supervisor.
Applications along with Resume/CV should be submitted online ONLY by logging on to http://brightsypre.com/ by 1700 hours onSunday February 8, 2015. Resume/CV submitted via email, postal mail or any other means other than the one prescribed shall not be entertained.
Note: Candidates who have already applied for the position need not to apply afresh